Monday, September 27, 2010

group work

1. What I like most about group work?
- What I like most in group work is that there is collaboration among the members of the group and we tend to share our ideas and thought together to make a very creative and better work. It also makes the work one easier.
2. What I dislike most about group work?
- What I dislike most about group work is that when the members are not cooperating and irresponsible.
3. What makes a good team player?
- A good team player is to be cooperative and responsible enough to contribute in the group.
4. What makes a bad team player?
- A bad team player is to be irresponsible and not participative in doing group tasks.
5. What grade are you hoping to achieve for this project?
- Hopefully, I want to achieve the grade of 95 percent.
6. What are your strengths in relation to this project?
- In my own, I think, I can best contribute ideas and thoughts in my mind so that I can be helpful enough to my group mates. Being cooperative is also my strength.
7. What are your weaknesses?
- My weakness could be my laziness and tardiness at times.
8. How would you like to arrange meeting?
- For me, I would like to arrange meeting both face to face and online meetings.
9. How do you think the group should make a decision?
- I think, the group should make any decisions with the agreement of all or majority of its members.
10. What if a group member doesn’t meet our standards? How do you think we should deal with this?
- When a group member doesn’t meet our standards, we should deal with them by approaching that member in a right way and let him know what he should improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment